Whether offering your course in a face-to-face, blended, or entirely online modality, using the Learning Management System, Canvas, is a powerful tool. This course will challenge participants to evaluate basic course layout, assessment options, course engagement tools, resources for student success, as well as the accessibility of course materials.
Here's what you can expect...
- Participants must complete all course deliverables to receive a certificate of completion as well as receive the Professional Development funding of $500
- It should take between 6-8 hours to work through the course depending on where faculty are in their current course planning
- This is a hybrid course in which faculty may move through the content at their own pace. Each module includes due dates for assessment items to ensure deliverables are completed within the required time period. There will as well be weekly workshops for participants.
- Duration: 4 weeks, 6-8 hours per week
- Cohort 1: Tuesday, September 8th-Sunday, October 4th
- Cohort 2: Monday, October 5th-Sunday, November 1st
- Cohort 3: Monday, November 2nd-Sunday, December 6th