Camtasia is a video and screen recording and editing software. Camtasia lets you create videos that include a screen-capture of your screen, your image, and your voice simultaneously. It also provides you with an easy-to-learn and powerful video editor, so that you can easily trim, merge, or fix your videos after recording. If you want to edit your instructional videos before sharing them with your students, this is the best tool.
SSU faculty and staff can download and install Camtasia via the Software Download service in the SSU Online Services portal.
- Techsmith has a series of short, easy-to-follow videos that show you how to do everything in Camtasia.
- Camtasia: How can we help? Submit a support ticket or check out the sections below for help with some of our most common questions.
- Camtasia Help Center and Help Options
- The Center for Teaching and Educational Technology: Online Meeting Room (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- The Center for Teaching and Educational Technology: Submit a Help Ticket (email support)