Canvas is the official learning management system (LMS) used by Sonoma State University. Canvas features integrated LTIs and education applications such as TurnItIn, Zoom, and more.
Top Support Request
- How do I set up my gradebook and weight grades with Assignment Groups?
- Students are not able to access a course or activity in Canvas
- How do I request a sandbox or metacourse for multiple sections?
- Canvas Course Evaluation Checklist
- UDL Course Readiness Checklist
- Canvas Instructor Guide - Table of Contents (All Canvas topics)
- SSU Canvas Guide for Instructors
- SSU Student Canvas Help Resources
- Remote Testing Guide
- Adding Waitlist Students to Canvas
- What is the best way to communicate with students using Canvas?
- How do I upload files to my Canvas course?
- Faculty Off-Contract Access to Canvas
- Online Canvas Self-Paced Course: All Instructors: Info & News
- Online Canvas Self-Paced Course: Online and Blended Teaching Excellence Program (Asynchronous)
- Register for Center for Teaching & Educational Technology Workshops
For in-depth and step-by-step instructions for many Canvas tools, visit the Canvas Community Guides.
- Instructure: Canvas Faculty Hotline: 24/7 (833) 263-0708
- Instructure: Canvas Faculty Live Chat: Access in Canvas through the Canvas HELP? button.
- CTET: Online Zoom Support room (9am-4pm, M-F)
- CTET: Submit a Help Ticket (email support):