Instructional Design (ID) is the creation of instructional materials, modules, or lessons. The ID process consists of determining the needs of the learners, defining the end goals of instruction, designing and planning assessment tasks, and designing teaching and learning activities to ensure the quality of instruction.
Whether you are new to instructional technology tools such as Canvas or you are looking to expand upon the toolset you currently use with your students, we are here to support all SSU faculty.
- What Platform is Best for Your Project: Canvas, Camtasia, YuJa, Zoom, or Google Drive
- Syllabus Essentials for Online Instruction
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Online & Blended Course Development
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Creation of Accessible Media and Instructional Materials
- Top Hat
- Zoom Webconferencing
- Google Apps for Education
- Video Lecture Recording
Please contact the Center for Teaching and Educational Technology to set up a consultation appointment with one of our expert Instructional Designers.
- Center for Teaching & Educational Technology: Please email the front desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up a 1:1 consultation with staff for in-depth workflow questions
- Center for Teaching & Educational Technology: Online Zoom meeting room (9 am-5 pm, M-F)
- Center for Teaching & Educational Technology: Submit a Help Ticket (email support)