YuJa is a cloud-hosted video creation and management software. YuJa lets you create videos that include a screen-capture of your screen, your image, and your voice simultaneously. If you want to prepare instructional videos to embed in your Canvas course, this is the best tool.
Note: If you have an SSU owned computer, first download and install YuJa Software Station through Self Service (Mac) or Software Center (PC).
Top Support Requests
- Creating a Recording on PC with Software Capture
- Creating a Recording with the Software Capture for Apple Application
- SSU: YuJa Quick-Start Guide
- YuJa: Instructor Help Guides
- Student YuJa Help Resources
- A Helpful Guide to Creating Microlectures
- How to access YuJa in Canvas
- How to record my lecture with YuJa
- How to manage your YuJa videos
- How to upload videos from other sources into YuJa
- How to edit the captions on a YuJa video
- How to share YuJa videos with your students