Student Equity and Success
The Center for Teaching and Educational Technology aims to foster equity and inclusions focused on student success and academic growth. Our goal is to implement inclusive instruction and equal opportunity for advancement and success in student learning with a focus on diverse viewpoints, backgrounds, and ideas.
- Watch Faculty Fellow Matthew Paolucci Callahan and Senior Director of Student Success and Advising Jamie Zamjahn discuss student equity during remote teaching.
- Designing Online Courses for Student Success
- Suggestions for Equity during Remote Teaching
- Strategies for Giving Remote Tests/Exams
- Navigating Student Offense
- Navigating Discomfort
- Inclusivity Quick-Reads
- Talking About Race - Inclusivity Guide