Blackboard Ally works seamlessly with Canvas to gauge the accessibility of your content. Ally provides guidance and tips for lasting improvements to your content accessibility.
- Receive feedback on the accessibility of your content
- Improve content accessibility with Ally's step-by-step instructions
In addition to providing you with insight into your content accessibility, Ally automatically creates alternative versions of your files. This allows students to choose the type of file they want that best suits their needs. While you're in the process of improving files, students still access alternative copies.
Value of Ally
- Identify which documents have the most issues with accessibility.
- Provides in application support for how to solve accessibility issues
- Fix simple issues, like ALT tags within Canvas using Ally
- Provide Alternative Media: Clean HTLM, Synthesized Audio MP3s, Electronic Braille,
- Raise awareness of roughly how accessible your course is
- Ally for LMS Help for Instructors
- Ally Quick Start for Instructors
- What are Alternative Formats?
- How to understand Accessibility Scores
- Account Management
- Blackboard Ally for Courses
- Community Engagement Help for Teachers
- Ally for Students in Instructure Canvas