Zoom is a free cloud-based meeting tool that provides online meetings, content sharing, and video conferencing capability. Zoom meetings use a device's built-in camera or a connected USB camera to share audio and/or video. Zoom works with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Linux.
All students and employees have access to Zoom and can set up meetings. To access your Zoom account, log in to Online Services, then click the Zoom button.
Top Support Request
- Please visit the Zoom FAQs Page for general Zoom questions
- SSU Troubleshooting Guide
- SSU: How do I set up a Zoom meeting?
- Securing your Zoom meeting (PDF)
- How to Preassigned Breakout Rooms in Zoom
- How to Record and Share Zoom Lectures
- How do I set up a Zoom Meeting inside of Canvas?
- How do I set up a Zoom Meeting outside of Canvas?
- Zoom Waiting Room vs Passcode
- Zoom Video Tutorials & Live Daily Zoom Demos
- Getting Started on Windows and Mac (Zoom)
- Fixing Bad Zoom Links in Canvas
- Creating and Managing Zoom Breakout Rooms
- Optimizing Zoom Tools for Online Course Engagement
- Managing Zoom Breakout Rooms
- Zoom vs YuJa
- How to Join a Zoom Meeting
- How to set up a Zoom Meeting in Canvas
- How to invite others to your Zoom session
- How to record your Zoom session
- How to manage a meeting in Zoom
- Securing your Online Meeting in Zoom
- Zoom Help Center
- Recommended Zoom Configurations
- Zoom Help Guide
- Student Zoom Help Resources
- Zoom Phone: 1-888-799-9666
- Zoom Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Center for Teaching and Educational Technology (CTET): Online Meeting Room (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Center for Teaching and Educational Technology (CTET): Submit a Help Ticket (email support)